Home > Topics > Monthly features > Celebration!

Celebration!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sarah Neidig Sarah Neidig 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sami Sharaf
    Sami Sharaf
    Participant

With Christmas fast approaching we’re talking all things celebration for December. We want to know your seasonal tips; perhaps your favourite celebratory tunes, or your movies you love to watch around this time of year. Let us know below…

• This topic was modified 8 months ago by Profile photo of Sami Sharaf Sami Sharaf.
    • This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Sami Sharaf Sami Sharaf.
    • This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Sami Sharaf Sami Sharaf.
    Profile photo of Hadassa
    Hadassa
    Participant

Where the wild things are…
    Actually this movie can be watched anytime a year or a day. But it’s a good one to snuggle up under a pile of blankets, surround yourself with nice nibble bits and dream away!

Profile photo of Sami Sharaf
    Sami Sharaf
    Participant

Sounds like bliss Hadassa. I haven’t watched it yet. But you’ve inspired me to!

Profile photo of Hadassa
    Hadassa
    Participant

You should definitely watch it Sami! if you’ve seen it once you’re hooked 😉 I can watch it over and over again.

Profile photo of Lisa Posatska
    Lisa Posatska
    Participant

Roasting chestnuts 100%. 🙂

Profile photo of Sarah Neidig
    Sarah Neidig
    Participant

Favorite tune: pretty much anything Michael Buble.
    Hot Chocolate/ hot coffee, fuzzy Christmas socks and The Santa Clause on TV.
    I also am completely obsessed with holiday scented candles, pine, cranberry, cinnamon. Yes, just yes. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar