Home > Topics > Dream holiday? > Dreamy

Dreamy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sami Sharaf Sami Sharaf 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lea Marsden
    Lea Marsden
    Participant

For my dream holiday I don’t have a specific location in mind, just a break that would soothe and energise my mind body and soul.

Mind – Meditation and mindfulness would be amazing. Being around nature reminds me to be present in the moment. I find surfing the best way to get me into the present. All that matters is the wave you’re on right now 🙂

Body – Yoga and swimming are some of my favourite ways to get my body moving. Water is the cure for everything so immersing myself in some wild swimming would be ideal. Yoga always makes my feel strong and empowered. After a good practise I love my body even more than before.

Soul – great natural food, good company and allowing myself time to just be, makes my soul feel full.

The retreat sounds like the perfect treat for all of those things!

Profile photo of Sami Sharaf
    Sami Sharaf
    Participant

I like the sound of that Lea!

Have you ever been to Iceland? I imagine meditating in front of the northern lights would be pretty damn wonderful

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Sami Sharaf Sami Sharaf.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar