Enter here

Home Forums Dream holiday? Enter here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Profile Photo
    Hannah Adams
    Participant

Submit your dream holidays below to be entered into the draw to win the Surf Sistas competition.

Profile Photo
    Rebecca
    Participant

My dream holiday would be hiking in the Scotish Highlands. I love being active so this retreat sounds fantastic!

Profile Photo
    Becky
    Participant

My dream holiday is a trip to India for a yoga retreat in the home of yoga, followed by an exploration of the colours, smells and foods of Indian markets and streets. Bliss.

Profile Photo
    Lucy
    Participant

The giveaway seems pretty dreamy since it involves both active and relaxing activities. And a great location!

Profile Photo
    Emma Hough
    Participant

My dream hoilday at the moment would be having my three best freinds whom are dotted all around the world, with only postcards and Skype calls to keep in touch. To be at a beach house together where we can go swimming, hiking, paddle boarding and do some yoga. cook some great good and chat till late. That for us would be a dream as we never get to spend time all together as we are all jet setting and working all over the place. Just to have some great time with them, laughing and having fun. Simple but the best.

Profile Photo
    Hannah
    Participant

My dream holiday and at the top of my list is to cycle and camp around Montenegro. Visiting Serbia, Bosnia and Albania on the way!
    Pack the saddle bags and hit the road. Enjoying the breathtaking countryside, learning about the complex history or the places and discovering delicious cuisine! Wonderful!

Profile Photo
    Jeannine Bradley
    Participant

I would love to explore Norway’s coast by sea kayak, taking my time with my closest friends to explore the fjords and inlets, sharing a bottle with the locals along the way, and wildcamping at night with a bivvi and a bonfire under the stars and the Northern Lights if we got lucky!

Profile Photo
    Lea Marsden
    Participant

For my dream holiday I don’t have a specific location in mind, just a break that would soothe and energise my mind body and soul.

Mind – Meditation and mindfulness would be amazing. Being around nature reminds me to be present in the moment. I find surfing the best way to get me into the present. All that matters is the wave you’re on right now 🙂

Body – Yoga and swimming are some of my favourite ways to get my body moving. Water is the cure for everything so immersing myself in some wild swimming would be ideal. Yoga always makes my feel strong and empowered. After a good practise I love my body even more than before.

Soul – great natural food, good company and allowing myself time to just be, makes my soul feel full.

The retreat sounds like the perfect treat for all of those things!

I dream of a place that is beautiful, peaceful and fun.

A place that allows you to get away from your busy everyday life.

A place where you can challenge yourself physically and mentally.

And then relax.

A place where I can be myself, make new friends and be alone.

Profile Photo
    Katie
    Participant

The noise of city life, the demands from modern society, are all things that I want to turn my back on during my dream holiday.

I would go to an island in Okinawa, Japan. Disconnected from the outside world, I will have a chance to focus on myself and the meaning of life, rather than next month’s paycheck. I would go to local temples and meditate; swim in the open water amongst the wrecked fishing boats. To become one with nature and remove the labels of girlfriend, daughter and businesswoman; that is the true holiday dream.

Profile Photo
    Carla D
    Participant

My dream holiday

Some time to disconnect,
    And reflect,

To joyfully eat,
    While on a retreat,

A chance to play,
    Somewhere far away,

To explore with a camera,
    Or enjoy some vinyasa,

Ride the waves of the sea,
    In a place like Newquay,

And try something new,
    All thanks to the lovely Khoo(lect).

…some poetry lessons would probably not go amiss either 😉

Profile Photo
    Anne-Sophie
    Participant

My dream holiday would involve lots of sunshine and a quiet beach with my boyfriend. Relaxing time with healthy food and good company. I would love to go to Fiji to explore the islands and do surfing 😊

Profile Photo
    Anne-Sophie
    Participant

My dream holiday would involve lots of sunshine and a quiet beach with my boyfriend. Relaxing time with healthy food and good company. I would love to go to Fiji to explore the islands and do surfing 😊

Profile Photo
    Bhavesh Patel
    Participant

I currently live in the Cayman Islands which many people would picture as their dream holiday destination, but my wife is pregnant and the Zika virus means she can’t move here until the baby is born, so my current dream holiday is being able to go back to London often enough to see her!

Profile Photo
    Maggi
    Participant

I live in America and my dream vacation would be to take 6 months to a year and just explore Europe.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar