How to get started

Home Forums A very warm welcome to the forum! How to get started

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile Photo
    Hannah Adams
    Participant

If you’re here to join in on the forum chat, here is an easy step by step guide on how to get going:

1. If you’re not registered, click the ‘Register’ button in the top left-hand corner of your screen.

2. Fill in the form & press the button ‘Complete Sign Up’ to subscribe. We won’t share these details with any third party companies.

3. Check your email & activate your account.

4. Follow the link from the welcome email & log in.

5. Voila! Have fun 🙂

If you’re still having problems, please contact [email protected].

Profile Photo
    Lisa Posatska
    Participant

I love what you’ve done with the photos on the main forum page!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Profile PhotoLisa Posatska.
    Profile Photo
    Rachel Khoo
    Keymaster

Me too!

Profile Photo
    Hannah Adams
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback Lisa! Yes I think it makes a huge difference. Any other feedback do let us know!

Profile Photo
    Rachel Khoo
    Keymaster

Hello Khoollectors!

Unfortunately we have a rogue spammer in the forum. Sorry if anyone got a message asking to send them photos to a certain email address. We do have spambot filter but occasionally these ‘peeps’ slip through. We’re always working on improving our security despite it being a never ending battle.

Thanks again for your understanding!

Profile Photo
    Pranali
    Participant

thanks for the direction.

Profile Photo
    Katie Sean
    Participant

Thank you, though it seems the forum is not so popular nowadays… Well, I still have Instagram, will be pleased to meet you there, just write to me if you want the link. Oh, and if you need automatic help with fighting spam in Instagram, just use https://zen-promo.com/instagram_ghosts_cleaning, it’s very cheap and effective.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar