Home > Topics > Monthly features > January – Winter Wellness

January – Winter Wellness

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hannah Adams Hannah Adams 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sami Sharaf
    Sami Sharaf
    Keymaster

Shiver me timbers it’s chilly up here north of the equator. What are you doing to get over the winter blues?

We’re getting warm with some green tea in the office. The perfect remedy for a cold – part of a new healthy living regime for January.

What are you up to in January? Got any new year’s resolutions you’d like to share with us? Let us know below…

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by Profile photo of Sami Sharaf Sami Sharaf.
    • This topic was modified 2 months ago by Profile photo of Sami Sharaf Sami Sharaf.
    Profile photo of Hadassa
    Hadassa
    Participant

I’m going to start my own business again, and this time I will have faith that it’s gonna work out brilliant! and I’ll go to the gym…I think 😉 but green tea sounds like a good (and doable start) as well.

Profile photo of Anne Rios
    Anne Rios
    Participant

I’m gonna be in London next December [I hope].
    And to get there, this year I’ll became one of the best sellers Brazil have ever seen…
    See you in December

P.S it is really hot here in Brazil, don’t know how I can suvirve

Profile photo of Lisa
    Lisa
    Participant

Finishing off a winter blanket crochet project! It will be done before it gets warm(er) again!

Profile photo of ginny
    ginny
    Participant

Hey fellow Khoollectors!
    It’s really hot Down Under at the moment (like 40+ degrees C!). To keep cool I’ve been making iced black tea with fresh peaches for sweetness (no sugar) and heaps of ice. Yum!

We have just celebrated the start of the Chinese New Year which involves A LOT of eating, so my immediate resolution is to stop eating!! Haha!!

My main longer term resolutions (& maybe a little more achievable!) for 2017 are to reinvigorate my business, learn Mandarin Chinese, finish my fashion design course and to cook 1 new recipe every week!

It’s going to be fun, creative and lots of hard yakka. I can’t wait. 🙂

Profile photo of Hannah Adams
    Hannah Adams
    Keymaster

Hi Ginny,

Thanks so much for sharing with us what you’ve been up to! Ooh iced tea with fresh peaches sounds delicious! Do you have a favourite recipe?

Please do share what your business is too! Good luck on your fashion degree.

We’re still freezing up here. A little bit snow came down this morning which got us a little excited. But alas, it didn’t last for long 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar