Home > Topics > Musical Munchies with Deezer > September : Get active

September : Get active

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sami Sharaf Sami Sharaf 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Hannah Adams
    Hannah Adams
    Keymaster

Our latest Deezer playlist (found here) for September is all about letting loose and getting active. To be entered into a draw to win a 6 month subscription with Deezer and get access to over 40 million bangin’ tunes, simply comment below a song which you think should be added to our current active playlist.

Ts & Cs are found here.

Profile photo of Kristin Carao
    Kristin Carao
    Participant

A song which should be included in the active playlist is Gone by JR JR. So uplifting and catchy! Will get you out of bed in no time.

Profile photo of Rachel Khoo
    Rachel Khoo
    Keymaster

Hi Kristin,
    Don’t know that tune. Will have to check it out.

There are too many tunes to choose from but here are a few
    Daft Punk is playing at my house by LCD SoundsystemDaft Punk is playing at my house by LCD Soundsystem
    It’s got a good beat to it which helps set a great running pace.
    Are you gonna go my way by Lenny KravitzAre you gonna go my way by Lenny Kravitz
    Always motivates me when I have cleaning to get done. Has to be played really loud of course!

Profile photo of Rachel Khoo
    Rachel Khoo
    Keymaster

Hi Kristin, Just checked out the video. It certainly is very uplifting! Thanks for sharing.

Profile photo of Sonya Gellert
    Sonya Gellert
    Keymaster

Love these choices so far! Keeping me very uplifted at KHoollect HQ today on this rainy Wednesday morning.

When I go for a jog I love songs like Bad Kids by Black Lips to keep me going. I got to see Black Lips in London recently and it was a super fun show.

Profile photo of Sami Sharaf
    Sami Sharaf
    Keymaster

Some excellent choices!

Sam Gellaitry ‘Hyena’, from his Escapism Ep released last year, would be my go to turn-up tune for today – good for the gym or the party.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar