Home > Topics > Discovery > Veggie burgers in London

Veggie burgers in London

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile Photo lara messer 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile Photo
    Hannah Adams
    Participant

Hi all,
    You might not know but there are 2 vegetarians in the office so we’re always on the look out for the best veggie burgers in London. If you know of any, comment below with:
    1.Your social media handle
    2.The name of the restaurant
    3.Your own verdict of the veggie burger!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile Photo Hannah Adams.
    Profile Photo
    Bhavesh Patel
    Participant

The Pearson Room in Canary Wharf do a great veggie burger, and the Vada Pav at Dishoom is a bit like an indian potato burger. The Potato Rosti burger at Dip and Flip is also excellent, as is the Shroom Burger at Shake Shack (although it can be a bit greasy and heavy). Also remember that Nandos Veggie Pitta is great as they use a soya bean patty which is better than a lot of the vegetable based ones.
    Twitter: @bhavla1210 / Instragram @bhavla

Profile Photo
    Jocelyn
    Participant

I’m so excited to read the suggestions on this forum. I am completely fed up of veggie burgers always being beans, falafel, portobello mushroom, goats cheese or halloumi. I love all those things but they are so blooming predictable! My favourite is the Nandos Veggie Pitta or Wrap, just because it’s none of the above really. But I’ve never had a really excellent veggie burger out and about to be honest.

Profile Photo
    Hannah Adams
    Participant

Hi Jocelyn,
    Thanks for your input. We agree! Boo to the predictable burgers! I also think they make veggie burgers so overpriced when they’re often a slice of halloumi.

Profile Photo
    lara messer
    Keymaster

Surprisingly, I had such a good burger at Gourmet Burger Kitchen! highly recommend it and if you download their app (think its just called GBK) you get two burgers for £10! (not including fries tho, boo hoo).

p.s. the french fries there are similar to shoestring! too skinny for me.

Veggie burger at GBK

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Profile Photo lara messer.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Profile Photo lara messer.
    Profile Photo
    lara messer
    Keymaster

These sound so amazing! DYing to try the Dishoom one!x

Profile Photo
    lara messer
    Keymaster

Predictable veggie meals are the worst! I went to an event at my boyfriends work and we were guessing what the veggie meals would be… and we were right! a cheese tart to start and stuffed pepper with couscous and a grilled veg stack… ha!

xx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar