High and dry: 5 Raincoats for those April showers
With the spring months swooping in here in the UK, we’re getting ready for the little April showers. It’s the awkward in-between time when our winter jackets are too hot and our summer jackets are too cold. And let’s not even get started on what shoes to wear! Editor-in-Chief, Rachel Khoo, is a fan of the classic raincoat, so we’ve put together our favourite high-street buys that Goldilocks would be happy in:
- Home of Rachel Khoo’s yellow raincoat, Petit Bateau have created more colours and styles. As a team of stripe-lovers, we are lusting after this particularly nautical number.
- To tackle the ever-changing spring weather, grab yourself a foldaway pack-a-mac.
- More of a spot-wearing person? We love this extra-long, statement raincoat from Monki!
- For a classic piece that could be paired with most outfits, try this waterproof trench from Thought Clothing.
- It wouldn’t be Spring without adding a touch of floral to our wardrobes. Try this Joules waterproof raincoat in their signature floral design.
Lara is Khoollect’s Creative Editor. This London-based Glaswegian is the creative behind the camer...READ MORE BY lara messer